The John Wesley Powell Auditorium is adjacent to the Cosmos Club, 2170 Florida Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20008. Enter through the Club gate, the first right-hand entrance on Florida Avenue NW north of the intersection with Massachusetts Avenue NW. The auditorium entrance is to the left of the gate.
The Cosmos Club is within walking distance of the DuPont Circle Metro stop (Q Street exit), the Connecticut Avenue bus routes (L2, L4), and the Massachusetts Avenue bus routes (N2, N4).
There is no parking at the Cosmos Club for PSW Science meetings.
Parking is available nearby at:
• 11 DuPont Circle (5 minutes walk)
• 1800 Massachusetts Ave (7 minutes walk)
Embassy Row Hotel, 2015 Massachusetts Ave (2 minutes walk)
• Massachusetts Ave between 20th and 21st Streets
• 22nd Street between P Street & Massachusetts Ave
• Florida Ave between Massachusetts Ave & R Street